Verona and the territory
In the very heart of the historic center, from Via Cappello, passing through a little porch, we reach the courtyard of Juliet's House. Our suites are here, facing the famous Balcony of Romeo and Juliet, in a unique and exclusive location!
This lover's destination will be the starting point of your stay in Verona, through old shops, boutiques and clubs, between the evocative Piazza delle Erbe and the magnificent Arena, discovering the most exciting and poetic spots of the city.
The Suites of La Corte di Giulietta are appreciated by lovers as well as by business travelers and by those looking for a long-stay accommodation for visiting fairs, musical and theatrical events held in Verona.
How to reach us
Meeting point | Piazza Francesco Viviani, in front of Teatro Nuovo
By train, from Verona Porta Nuova train station
- From platform A: Bus 11, 12, 13, get off at San Fermo – Casa di Giulietta.
- From platform F: Bus 72 (get off at Ponte Nuovo), bus 73 (get off at Piazza Erbe). Once you get off the bus, follow signs to "Balcone di Giulietta".
By plane, from Verona "Catullo" airport
- Shuttle for Verona Porta Nuova train station (every 20 minutes). Once there, go on as "By train".
- Autostrada A4 (Milano - Venezia) – take "Verona Sud" exit, to Centro Storico Viale delle Nazioni, Viale del Lavoro, Corso Porta Nuova, Piazza Bra’, Stradone Scipione Maffei, Strada San Fermo, Lungadige Rubele, Piazza Indipendenza Piazza Viviani, Cortile di Giulietta, Corte di Giulietta.
- Autostrada A22 (Modena - Brennero): take "Verona Nord" exit, Tangenziale Verona centro, to Porta Palio, Piazzale Porta Nuova to Centro Storico. Piazza Bra’. From there, as above.
Restricted traffic area, no problem.
If you are arriving by car and would like to unload your luggage, head to Piazza Viviani (restricted traffic area), 100 meters from the Suites.
Provide us your car's license plate number. We will do the rest.
Pay parking in Piazza Isolo, 500 meters from La Corte di Giulietta, or in Passalacqua parking, which offers free shuttle service to Piazza Viviani (100meters from the Suites).